Thursday, December 3, 2009

HCG

I've hit a plateau. Working again has drained me. I would rather sleep.

So, I remain 7 pounds lighter then before and 7 pounds closer to my goal.

I am glad I've been able to MAINTAIN the weight and not gain anymore. (The bad thing about having someone else cook for me. I don't get to munch and half fill myself on the food before I eat the meal in it's completeness.)

I have discovered a new diet I will be trying when I am finished nursing Will. It's the HCG diet and I hear it works wonders.

For now I'll try to talk myself out of napping and into working out more.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know how much research you have done on HCG yet, but here is a real good chat I found that I was going to show you when I came down. But since you posted about it check it out. Love You
    http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Weight-Loss-Alternatives/slight-insight-on-HCG-and-those-for-it-against-it/show/25291

    ReplyDelete