Friday, February 26, 2010

Being Realistic is More Like It.

I've been using the Wii Fit almost religiously (I two days, but I was sick one day and cleaned the other) My goal was to loose 3 pounds in 2 weeks. Well, guess what, it's been only a week and I only have one pound to go! I love the Wii because I can see how long I have worked out, I can see how many calories I have burned and I can add outside activities and it tells me how many points that activity is worth. Next week it is supposed to be in the 50's all week! I am so excited! I am TIRED of the winter! I need some spring!

This summer we'll be doing a lot of camping. We just bought all the gear through Nemo. Google them. I am excited because that means LOTS of hiking! I can't wait! I am feeling better about myself, and despite the fact that my body is trying to get sick, I don't feel like I have been completely knocked out on my tush. It's a great feeling to feel good about myself again!

2 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo! Congrats on your weight loss. I can't even imagine how cold 50 is anymore. Its 75 here today. Who knows, maybe you guys will get in down here and you'll be able to enjoy the warmth! Another thing that I love about Arizona... it's always sunny. Always. During Thanksgiving, we came up to Salt Lake for my sisters wedding. It was always dreary and overcast.. and the inversion... don't even get me started on that. Nothing compares to the Spring in Salt lake though. I L-o-v-e going to the farmers market on Saturday mornings when it's nice out.

    I know I comment on your blog way too much.. sorry, I'll work on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the comments you leave on my blog! It is nice to know i have some support!

    ReplyDelete