Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Partner in Crime

A friend I work with here at the RMH is going to be my workout partner. We are setting a goal for each week to work out for a certain number of days. Just to exercise. Not worrying so much about how much weight we loose, just making sure we reach that goal to work out. I am really glad I have someone else to help push me who I can help push as well! It's pretty sweet!

Meanwhile, my jeans are fitting looser and looser everyday. It's a pretty great feeling. I am also starting to love the extra curves. I am still not quite a fan of the bosoms, they make my back hurt. But I do like being curvy.

By the end of next month I would have liked to lost 10 pounds. It's getting warmer outside, so I can start heading out there too! Yay!

2 comments:

  1. Have you walked up city creek? After you pass the reception center take a right and go up the steep hill. There are switchbacks all the way up and it drops you out at the very top of the avenues. I used to do it every sunday with Ed before we moved. Seriously, its a short walk but so hard. You should try it sometime with your friend.

    On a side note, has Andy started to apply to medical schools? Ed figured out a ton of stuff along the way about applying that we wished someone would have told us. If you have any questions or need advice, feel free to let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. NOt a fan of the BOOBS!? Your hubby probably is! hah ah ah ha ha hah

    ReplyDelete