Friday, January 29, 2010

Maybe My body likes the extra warmth?

Why do I stay at about 145? Is it because it is winter and my body likes the extra insulation? I donno? If I could just loose 15-20 pounds I'd be really happy. I've been doing my exercises and eating right. Still hoovering. Maybe it's cause I am still nursing? I have heard you keep an extra 10 pounds or so when you nurse. Is this true? Any suggestions for me? I've been thinking about resorting to running up and down the stairs here at the house.

Any advice would be wonderful!


P.S- I do realize my boobs have NOT shrunk. They are still stinking HUGE compared to before. Even though Will only nurses twice a day at MOST, they are still ginormous. And thus, if they do not shrink, I will still be about 5 pounds heavier then before I got pregnant. I need a tredmill. Or a jogging stroller.

2 comments:

  1. Are you counting calories?? That is a good way to know exactly how much you are taking in. Elipticals are good too! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Write down everything you eat. Even if it's a piece of gum. Everything that goes in your mouth gets written down. A friend of mine did it and realized she was consuming an extra 1100 calories in drinks alone!

    ReplyDelete