Monday, October 19, 2009

It's already paying off!

Today I am having a hard time finding the motivation to work out. It seems to be a trend around these parts. I start out strong, then completely give up. That is going to have to change.

Although I am struggling with self motivation, I just weighed myself. I told myself I would only weigh myself once a week. I now see why people become obsessed with the numbers on the scale...It's great to see when you have actually LOST weight!

Just in the last week, of hardcore, everyday for an hour-an hour and a half, I have LOST 2 POUNDS! It feels great. I have felt great this past week. I find myself "glowing". I am starting to become happy with WHO I am. I am also starting to be exhilarated with the fact that if I can keep this up and be a healthy person, I will be setting a great example to my children. I want them to be active always.

To reach my goal of losing 25 pounds, if I keep up with the "trend" of losing 2 pounds a week, I will reach my goal in 12 1/2 weeks! That is right on target with the goal I have set of being back to my pre-pregnancy weight by the time by January 1st!

Today's weight: 148!

2 comments:

  1. Yay!! You did seem happier today!! Keep it up, and by the way, I've already had TWO people say they'd buy aprons!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm glad it's not just me thinking I am happier. haha

    And that's awesome that people want to buy aprons! I better get on those.

    ReplyDelete