Thursday, October 15, 2009

Step Two

Buy a scale. I have never liked scales. I always thought they were just for people who wanted to loose weight.

Then, I became one of those people. The one who needs to loose weight. I got one. When I got home, my husband said "Let's see how much we weigh!" Yeah, cause the first thing I want to do is see in numbers just how much I weigh in front of the hubby. So, we stood on it. My husband is a skinny guy. He can eat for four, but he's still just skinny. I weigh ten pounds more then he does! That's just great! Awesome right?

I did my workout today. It was great! I could really feel the burn in my arms and legs. I was really, really sore the first time I ever did it. As I have kept up with it, I have already started noticing some definition in my arms, legs and stomach. I really feel that since I had my baby, my stomach is just so stretched out. Although, when I did my ab workout, I was pleasantly surprised at how strong my abs were. I guess pushing a baby out really is a good workout :P

So, I'll be checking the numbers each week. Hopefully they go down instead of stay the same. I'll post periodic pictures and see if I can tell the difference. I'll also post my weight each week. See if the numbers go down.

I am feeling so great everyday when I work out. I have been eating better, too!

Remember, we can all do this! Being healthy is so important! It's hard, but everyday I work out, I feel great. It's my time to do something for me. If I can keep it up, imagine how my kids will grow up thinking. Being healthy is fun and great! I don't want my daughters to go through having bad body image, I want to teach them to just be happy and healthy.


TODAY'S WEIGHT: 150

No comments:

Post a Comment